Follow Along 1st Follow along! - Survey Pops - The intermediate guide - Will I be able to recover my investment?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

viccarterann

Super Contributor
Hi all! ;)

I've read several follow alongs posted around here and it's about time I started mine...:p with the extra motivation of @Luke's contest, I'll start relating my experiences/results following @Nick's intermediate course.

- Participation in the contest proposed by Luke:
- Nick's intermediate course:

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerADs
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
๐Ÿ’ฐ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ›๏ธ Type of Offer: Surveys
๐Ÿ’ต Offer Payout: From $0.01 to $0.65
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: The course I am going to follow is created by a very experienced member of this community. Since I studied the course I have done several tests and I have been able to get some results (without reaching break even โ˜น๏ธ ) but I have seen that there are people who have succeeded. That motivates me!
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: The strong competition that these offers (surveys) will be presenting when carrying out this contest (as it can affect the purchase of traffic). The good design and use of landing pages correctly.

In my case, I have done several tests with this type of offers (following Nick's course) and I am going to use that data

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!