Follow Along $0 to $1k/Mo with Twitter/X

CrakRevenue

WealthyPlayboi

Grand Guru
I'll clean this up and add details later I wanted to get it out as fast as possible.

This FA will help me stay consistent with this strategy, and get feedback. All while adding value to affLIFT.

From 2017-2019 I used Instagram (paid and free methods) to drive traffic to my own ecom offers before getting into Facebook Ads.

I've been working with Twitter on and off since 2020. I earned a few thousand in revenue and made some profit with a product that had a 'wow factor' and went semi-viral.

Although I didn’t know much about business and I didn’t set up 'business moats'. I.e: didnt do what I should’ve done to make a sustainable business out of it.

This was when I was a beginner in ecom, but it was motivating and good money for me at the time.

I knew of affiliate marketing back then, but I never thought to use Twitter as a traffic source for it.

I was focused solely on e-commerce and copywriting and I didn't know nearly as much about AM as I do now.

Never thought to take the easier route of monetizing with affiliate marketing first, then maybe create my own

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!