Follow Along ZP Domain vs Monetizer CPI Offers (iOS VPN Multi-Geo)

CrakRevenue

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been thinking about this contest all week and have something a bit different planned. It could be a total loser, but should be fun!

My initial plan for this contest is going to have to wait for another day because I'm having some issues setting things up and it might take the rest of the month to work out... oh well. It should be fun when I finally get to it and I'll share it on here to see what you think. Stay tuned...

In the meantime, I'm going to run some CPI install offers from Monetizer to see how they go with ZeroPark domain redirect traffic. I think this is the kind of campaign anybody can run so I hope it'll work out and be a good example of something to copy. I've already tested a couple of these offers on PropellerAds with pop traffic and they convert OK, so I reckon I might be able to find a couple winners with ZeroPark domain redirect traffic.

dP49u0C.png

🚦 Traffic Source: ZeroPark domain redirect traffic​
πŸ”Ž Tracking Tool: FunnelFlux​
πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ Affiliate Network: Monetizer​
πŸŒ€ Type of Offer: VPN install​
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $0.50ish​
πŸ’΅ Budget:

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!