ShobhitAgarwal

Contributor
Hi everyone, thanks for checking my follow along. Here are the details:

🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: CPA
💰 Offer Payout: Less than 1$
📲 Offer Type : Mobile Apps CPI Offer

For this follow along I am using a group of campaigns that I started a few days ago but it fits this contest, so I will use this one. I created multiple campaigns for this offer with 1 campaign per Geo. Here is the strategy:-

Bidding Model - CPA Goal
Ad Format - Onclick / Pop via Direct Linking
Bidding Strategy - Set 33% of offer payout as Goal for testing. Increase based on results. For Geos/ Campaigns that start giving profit, Increased the CPA Goal to 50% . I have yet to increase more, but may increase to about 70-80%.
Optimizations- I haven't done much optimizations. Just manually excluded zones that were costing 2x or more of offer payout, Also excluded zones that got 0 conversions and cost 1x or more if offer payout.
a
Note: I haven't yet duplicated campaigns, but considering launching new duplicate campaigns for higher CPA Goal rather than increasing the bid more than 50 percent. I

Attachments

• Screenshot_189.png
    Screenshot_189.png
    102 KB · Views: 7,620
  • Screenshot_190.png
    Screenshot_190.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_191.png
    Screenshot_191.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_193.png
    Screenshot_193.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!