Zeydoo Contest - Choose Your Favorite Follow Along

AdsEmpire

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• doubledouble

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Lexus

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ahmed Ibrahim

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • servandosilva

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • agentf

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Nick

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Shifu

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • jimmyvanilla

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • WayneGretzky

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never said anything specifically about recruiting or incentivizing votes. It could be a rule for next contest though. Either way, I hope most people are voting the the follow along that they actually liked best :)
Oh, I am totally fine with it. I made that comment purely as joke and nothing more.

In fact I am happy to know that I gave such a tough competition that Nick had to take that step :p. I made him do that ;)

MGID
Oh, I am totally fine with it. I made that comment purely as joke and nothing more.

In fact I am happy to know that I gave such a tough competition that Nick had to take that step :p. I made him do that ;)

The voting officially ended on Friday, but here are the winners :)

🥇 @Nick - $1000
🥈 @Shifu - $600
🥉 @Ahmed Ibrahim - $400

I will be messaging you all to send you your prizes today. Thank you everyone for participating and thank you @Zeydoo for the contest! :D

Congratulations to the winners and everyone that took part, was a well fought contest this one :p

Hi dear friends,

Thank you once again for participating in our contest and in voting as well! :love:

We’re really happy that we’ve launched this amazing follow-along contest and have seen so many different and smart cases from you. All participants showed many different and unusual approaches, creatives and materials.

Happy to work with you, our dear affiliates! 🔥

So, congratulations to the Top-3! Amazing job!

1. @Nick
2. @Shifu
3. @Ahmed Ibrahim

From our side we’d like to announce 2 (!) Zeydoo’s favorites as well because it was really hard to choose, all the cases were great!

+$200 bonus for your Zeydoo’s balance for working with surveys niche are getting:
  1. @jimmyvanilla
  2. @Lexus
Congrats, guys 🔥

As for the most active participants, we’d like to award: @servandosilva , @varunkeskar ,@doubledouble . You, guys, can get some special higher rates for some of the offers at Zeydoo! All you need is just to provide a screen of your stats and tell AM that you’ve took part in the follow-along contest.

We will contact everyone soon in DM for more details :love:

Thank you everyone and see you soon!

High profit to everyone 😎🥰🥳

🥇 @Nick - $1000
🥈 @Shifu - $600
🥉 @Ahmed Ibrahim - $400

Congratulations :)

+$200 bonus for your Zeydoo’s balance for working with surveys niche are getting:
  1. @jimmyvanilla
  2. @Lexus
Congrats, guys
As for the most active participants, we’d like to award: @servandosilva , @varunkeskar ,@doubledouble . You, guys, can get some special higher rates for some of the offers at Zeydoo! All you need is just to provide a screen of your stats and tell AM that you’ve took part in the follow-along contest.

We will contact everyone soon in DM for more details
Good Job All :) And Thanks @Luke @Zeydoo For the Awesome Contest

From our side we’d like to announce 2 (!) Zeydoo’s favorites as well because it was really hard to choose, all the cases were great!

1. @jimmyvanilla
  2. @Lexus
Congrats, guys 🔥

Thanks @Zeydoo

Thanks, @Luke; prize money received. And also thanks to @Zeydoo for putting on the contest. :love:

Congratulations to all the winners! 🥳

Hi dear friends,

Thank you once again for participating in our contest and in voting as well! :love:

We’re really happy that we’ve launched this amazing follow-along contest and have seen so many different and smart cases from you. All participants showed many different and unusual approaches, creatives and materials.

Happy to work with you, our dear affiliates! 🔥

So, congratulations to the Top-3! Amazing job!

1. @Nick
2. @Shifu
3. @Ahmed Ibrahim

1. @jimmyvanilla
  2. @Lexus
Congrats, guys 🔥

We will contact everyone soon in DM for more details :love:

Thank you everyone and see you soon!

High profit to everyone 😎🥰🥳
thanks wow!!!