• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along ZeroPark Push v Some πŸ“ Cheeky πŸ’‹ Adult πŸ† Offers (😘 xo)

1win

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey Afflifters πŸ’‹

This month I'm testing out a few adult πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ offers with push traffic for the ZeroPark follow along contest.

My dirty mind might have picked up the idea from @Nick's pushin' & poppin' peep show 😍 (a sight I now wish I could unsee), but I also don't run much adult stuff so I thought this would be a chance to walk on the wild side 🦏 and have a bit of fun πŸ˜‰.

I'll try and keep the thread SFW and I'm going to be a bit coy 🀭 about the offers for a while, but anything could happen - if I get really excited πŸ’₯ I might not be able to resist exposing my campaign's naughty bits πŸ†!

200.gif

In fact, the first test campaign I started yesterday is really turning me on πŸ”₯, skipping the foreplay and going straight to the bedroom πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ!

CW5RmKl.png

And one of my sources seems to be particularly freaky!

AuEvdMw.png

I mean, talk about a hot 🌢️ first date.

SizkDlm.png

OH, BABY!

So it looks like I've already rounded second base and I could be headed for a home run with

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!