Follow Along ZP Dec Contest | Pushin' and (maybe) Poppin'

Edu-Money

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Just this past week @Luke announced the latest “contest” here on affLIFT… and this time around it’s quite interesting.

Unlike previous contests where only some people would win, for this one, everyone can be a winner. There are various bonuses you can get for completing certain actions, which come as a % of your total ad spend in the form of “cash back”. There are also 4x ways to get free money ($60 🤑).

Over the last month or so I’ve been running a few $XX,XXX campaigns on multiple traffic sources, but I haven’t yet scaled them to Zeropark. So what a better reason to give it a shot than now? Especially when the traffic is “cheaper” than normal…

For obvious reasons, I don't really want to give out too many details about the campaign(s). However, with that being said I think this follow along might still provide some value to affLIFT members.

My offer pays out less than $1, which I’d say is lower than normal for this competitive GEO. I’m going to give it a shot first on push traffic, as it’s been (mostly) working really well in other traffic sources. If we start

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!