Follow Along Zeropark + Monetizer

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
On Friday, I started a Zeropark campaign to test out a script I am working on that automatically optimizes my Monetizer smartlink for me.

I wanted to collect a little data and make sure everything was working before I created my follow along and unfortunately I got busy and not everything was working perfectly.

But, I'm creating the follow along to document that, fix it, and share my results with you as I work to improve the process :D

To start, I am testing an AE (United Arab Emirates) smartlink using domain traffic from Zeropark. I decided on AE because it appeared to be doing well on Monetizer when analyzing their trends data.

I am using 3 links:
  • BL = Blacklist (automatically blacklisting offers with 100 clicks and no conversions).
  • WL = Whitelist (automatically whitelist any offer with a conversion)
  • PL = Pushlink (blacklisting any offer with 100 clicks and no converions and using the push optimized lander from Monetizer).
I just fixed the blacklisting and switched it to 100 clicks as well since I am using domain redirects.

Here are the overall stats since I started for each link (I am not allowing push sub collectiong on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!