Morty

Super Contributor
Traffic Source: @Zeropark
Tracking Tool: @Kintura
Affiliate Network: @Mobidea
Offer Payout: SmartLink/Depends
Traffic type : Pop
GEO Target: Tier 3

This will be my first campaign based on a SmartLink. I think this will be a fun companion campaign to run in the same geo as my other ZP Contest campaign. It will be interesting to see how it performs vs the offer I chose. I'm thinking of it as a race between the 2. Who will fair better - me & my manual tweaking or Kintura's AI (there isn't a doubt in my mind that Kintura will make better decisions than I do - so I'm the underdog here).

Budget Plan: Since I don't know the payout - I am open to any guidance. Right now my plan is to run the ZP min. of $5 & see what happens.

Preparation:

• I did some research on Mobidea's opportunities section & decided I am going to target 1 specific carrier & only Droid mobile. B/C I have no idea what to expect with the SmartLink - I chose the carrier w/ the highest CR & moderate volume.
  • I used the https://zeropark.com/traffic-calculator/ to look at the Geo/Carrier volume

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!