• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along Zeropark + Kintura + Dating Offer (Zeropark Contest)

RollerAds

Mrtheone14

Super Contributor
Participating in this Month Zeropark contest. Actually I setup a campaign on Zeropark yesterday for this contest but paused due to some landing page issues and some abnormal numbers. I am posting a screenshot below for the same

1607495803857-png.15585

here we can see there are 200+ clicks to both offers but I am not seeing same numbers in my affiliate network. there it is showing only 15-20 visits which is strange as there are no Bot visit as well per Kintura. and I don't think 80% click loss for tier 1 GEO with Kintura tracker. Can this be still be bot but not traceable by Kintura?

Traffic Source: Zeropark
Affiliate network: Zeydoo, Vip offer, my personal lead gen
Tracker: Kintura
Landing pages: 2
GEO: Tier 1

This time I am testing 3 offers, 2 from affiliate networks (Zeydoo & Vip Offers) and one is my personal lead gen page to collect subscribers. I have given 40% weightage to affiliate offers and 20% to my lead gen offer.

I am starting with two lander one is already tested one and another one I am testing with new theme. Based on the performance

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!