• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Which Tracker do you think is best?

CrakRevenue

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
So Kintura seems to be dead which is a shame as I paid for another not too long ago but I guess nothing lasts forever in life and somethings hardly last at all, like that cheap Chinese RC car I bought my son which fell apart after about 4 hours, hmm still seems better value.... anyway I digress!

With no tracker I'm stuck with what to do, chatting with my old mucka @Nick I started kind of leaning towards Binom as he has used in them in the past and said they have solid support (something Kintura seriously lacked!) and despite my love of building servers and tinkering they install it for you so you know it will work and you can hit them up if anything goes wrong, so they are a strong contender for me.

But then there are a ton of other trackers out there which all offer the same basic principle, tracking your traffic but each has its own take on it and how they approach it.

I have a CPVLab license which unfortunately expires soon but to tide me over decided to run up a quick server just so I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!