Unparalleled performance solutions and 18 years of industry experience. Advertise smarter, earn faster!

When to cut ZoneID in Propellerads?

Taylor

Grand Guru
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Messages
323
Need help with zone ID’s in Propellerads.

I would like to know when do I cut my zoneID’s with Propellerads?

1)
Should I cut them when it’s 2x or 3x the payout? FYI my payout is $3. And when I cut my ZoneID’s, do I need to create a new campaign without the bad ZoneID’s. Or just pause them.

And what if a ZoneID is profitable? Do I create a new campaign with that ZoneID and lower the bids?

I seem to be thinking on the right track, I just need a lil help.

Thanks
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top