• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

What Media Partners Dable has? No.1 Native Ad Platform in Asia.

RollerAds

DableGlobal

Contributor
Partner
Hi! This is Dable, your native advertising partner. With our self-serving platform, you can create ad creatives and set the campaigns on your own. Moreover, you can expose your ads to over 3,000 premium media in Asian market including Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand.

On this thread, I am going to show you our media partners in SEA market and share the number of impressions. Hope this information would help and try Dable for new traffic sources in Asian market.

Do you want to know more about other media partners we have in different countries? Ping me or contact me via skype: kiyoung,hong

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-png.29701

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-1-png.29702

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-2-png.29703

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-3-png.29704

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-4-png.29705

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-5-png.29706

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-6-png.29707

en-xbc-proposal-deck-v1-7-png.29708

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!

More awesome affiliate marketing threads 👇