What are your thoughts on venturing into iGaming in Africa?

danruiz

Contributor
I'm exploring new geos, and Africa seems like a promising direction for iGaming. I've outlined some reasons below, but I'd also like to hear your opinion. Do you see the potential here? Additionally, I'm curious about the geos you're currently working with, particularly in the gambling sector. I'd appreciate your insights :geek:

Africa caught my attention primarily due to the low cost of traffic acquisition and relatively high conversion rates in this geo, resulting in a considerable ROI. Moreover, the fact that the most commonly spoken languages in African countries are English, French, and Portuguese makes it easy to tailor campaigns to this continent.

What concerns me:

The poverty of the population. I'm still contemplating whether it's worth delving into this market. My manager reassures me that despite players' low incomes, they regularly make repeat deposits, albeit small ones.

What else I find intriguing:

• There's a significant presence of young and active audiences, with over 1.3 billion people on the continent, averaging 19.7 years old.
  • African players spend over $1.5 billion annually on bets.
  • Popular payment methods include M-Pesa, GTPay, RAVE, Orange Money, and Airtel Money.
  • A large number of users access the internet using outdated devices operating

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!