• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Wanted: Freelance Dev who Gets Tracking

FunnelFlux

Super Contributor
Partner
Heya!

Here at FunnelFlux we get quite a lot of people who want help with tracking implementation for their specific scenario.

Usually its a multi-stage funnel with some random systems involved, possible CRM, etc.

At the moment we don't have a support team member who's also a developer that understands tracking, who can actually dive in, get on calls with a customer directly and implement, test and refine their tracking setup.

So customers ask me if I know of anyone who could help them -- a freelance dev who understands AM/tracking and can deal with custom implementation, scripting and all that jazz to make their flow work as intended. I think this is a sought after position in AM in general -- for those who don't already have a full-time dev on their team.

I'm looking for someone (or multiple people) who I can endorse and direct customers to -- e.g. via Upwork or similar. Most customers are happy to pay $25-100/h for this kind of work so its easy money for a developer.

On my end I'll create developer-focused docs and help directly with questions/understanding so those devs can have a strong handle on how FunnelFlux works.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!