Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Vultr PHP File Error

benkingldn

Contributor
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
102
Hi Everyone,

I've recently migrated my hosting from Amazon S3 to Vultr VPS to take advantage of PHP and faster site loading times.

Although my index.html pages work perfectly fine whenever I try to upload a .php file I get the following error:


1592584955923-png.12283


I'm sure I'm doing something wrong (as per usual) does anyone have any ideas?

Confused because I'm able to successfully preview the page locally but it fails as soon as I've hosted
 

Attachments

  • error picture 3.JPG
    error picture 3.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 589
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top