vanth
Super Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2022
- Messages
- 2
Hey guys,
been a few years since I've been in the affiliate scene... I've been missing it. I used to run mostly native on RevC with ClickBank nutra offers and dabbled in Casino email, but all my funds at the time went toward nutra/native, so I never really gave email a real go.
While I've been gone, I got my Master's degree in Accounting and have been running a tax representation business (Representing tax debtors before IRS collections & state department of revenue collections); however, I really miss affiliate marketing.
Hello to anyone who remembers me from years back, and sorry I lost contact with everyone since Skype shut down.
(Old name was Offshore)
I'll be posting on this Follow-Along at least weekly and documenting my progress on growing a Casino email list.
Why Casino? I genuinely like the vertical, and I have some prior experience in it from years past. I also have some other ideas around how I may try to drive FTDs outside email in this vertical, and it's evergreen.
Budget: $7,500 for traffic to start.
Tracker: BeMob (what I used to use; if any new trackers are better, let me know)
Traffic Source: PropellerAds
Affiliate
been a few years since I've been in the affiliate scene... I've been missing it. I used to run mostly native on RevC with ClickBank nutra offers and dabbled in Casino email, but all my funds at the time went toward nutra/native, so I never really gave email a real go.
While I've been gone, I got my Master's degree in Accounting and have been running a tax representation business (Representing tax debtors before IRS collections & state department of revenue collections); however, I really miss affiliate marketing.
Hello to anyone who remembers me from years back, and sorry I lost contact with everyone since Skype shut down.
I'll be posting on this Follow-Along at least weekly and documenting my progress on growing a Casino email list.
Why Casino? I genuinely like the vertical, and I have some prior experience in it from years past. I also have some other ideas around how I may try to drive FTDs outside email in this vertical, and it's evergreen.
Budget: $7,500 for traffic to start.
Tracker: BeMob (what I used to use; if any new trackers are better, let me know)
Traffic Source: PropellerAds
Affiliate



