cpamatica
Join Cpamatica to access a world of opportunities with our in-house offers, cutting-edge technologies, and never-ending benefits!

Using Affiliate Links in Your Posts

Affiliate

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I want to open this up for discussion since a few members have hopped on it and I want to make sure we're on the same page:

I am totally fine with members using affiliate links when referring to products or services within their posts as long as the posts are providing value to the community.

If you create a thread to talk about a product or service, please make sure you're giving us examples of it's use and features. Specifically, we definitely want to know how you are using it to improve your affiliate marketing or to make money online.

That's my view on it. What do you all think? We're all affiliates so we know how these links work. If it seems like you're just spamming some junk, we will delete the thread and let you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!