• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Guide Use Skro to Optimize PropellerAds Campaigns

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Alright, so my friend Siim with Skro (@Skro) recently released an EPIC feature that I know many of you are really going to like so I decided to take it for a test drive so I could create this guide :)

SPOILER ALERT: It's AWESOME but so far this campaign SUCKS.

1674147909341-png.34581

With the new PropellerAds integration, your costs automatically update every half hour so they're correct in the tracker (no need to do manual cost updates!) and everything syncs for you!

You can pause zones/campaigns/creatives and update your bids!

Before I go into the details, here is how to do the integration.

Add PropellerAds integration to Skro​

Of course, this requires you to have a Skro account. If you have not signed up already, sign up right now (it's free and they have possibly the best free tracking plan you are going to find):

✅ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SKRO

Once you join and login, click on the Integrations button or go here: https://app.skro.eu/settings/integrations

1674148240400-png.34582

Click the Add button and select PropellerAds.

1674148302664-png.34583

You can find your PropellerAds API token

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!