Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Tracking Organic Traffic

Affiliate

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hello all,

It has been a while since I’ve last posted here but have recently ran into a scenario that has warranted me to ask the pros here.

I have CPV Lab Pro version 9 and I would like to be able to track completely organic traffic. I am testing a method I have never heard of and actually stumbled upon it by pure accident.

The issue I am having is that the traffic is not coming from a paid traffic source so I have not been able to figure out how to setup campaigns in CPV Lab Pro that are not associated with traffic sources.

I basically want to create a campaign of several links that rotate and redirect directly to the source. However, that doesn’t seem possible in CPV Lab Pro without a paid traffic source.

Are there any CPV Lab Pros here that know how to do this and can provide some helpful insights on how I can accomplish it; if at all possible?

If this is something that’s not possible using CPV Lab Pro does anyone know of a self hosted tracker that can?

I would love to obtain more information about the traffic so

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!