• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

TRACKING: I'M TOTALLY STUCK

Adsterra

entreprian

Super Contributor
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well and has a lot of leads. :)

So, I never used a tracker in the past but these days I decided to change this in order to have more precise data that will help me to optimize and understand better my traffic. The problem is that I cannot understand how this stuff exactly works and how to implement it correctly.

Currently I'm using Facebook Ads as traffic source, CPAGrip as CPA network, RedTrack as tracker and a WordPress website to create my bridge pages for different offers (I use Elementor to do that).

That's the structure of my stuff:

Facebook Ad > mywebsite.com/offer-bridge-page
db70f72864499bb29fef92925af1f71e-png.4619

As you can see, I made some sort of quiz between the potential customer and the offer (since it's against Facebook's policies to promote direct offer).

My questions are:
- Should I create the tracking for the offer itself or should I create the tracking for the bridge page? So it will be something like: Facebook Ad > trackedurl.com (mywebsite.com)
- How do you connect all the data to the tracking? To have the payout/CR/CTR/etc.. I did a campaign and I only

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!