AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Guide Tracking Academy

Alex PeerClick

Super Contributor
Company
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
200
Hey folks!
I start this thread cause our Support Team always gets a lot of questions. Some of them are specific to PeerClick. But mostly is very typical for newbies and don't depend of your tracking software. To improve your skills I will post short step-by-step video guides. Hope this info will be helpful for you. And first our guide is 1st campaign guide. BTW if you will have any questions or ideas for video please tell me and I try to make a short movie.



​
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top