TopOffers + ProfitSocial Follow Along Contest

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Hi y`all,

ProfitSocial is getting bigger by the day
Payment Terms are changed from 1 January 2020.
Currently, the minimum payouts the same for both networks(TopOffers and ProfitSocial):

For Paxum, Payoneer, Bitcoin and Webmoney minimum payout threshold is $500
For Wire minimum payout threshold is $1000.

For serious spenders, we`re ready to switch to weekly payments.

Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:
RollerAds
Lol nice catch right there. Yeah this does not look cool at all and really unprofessional. I also tried to sign in and since i have 2 first names i can´t sign in cause the name is not valid :). I gave up after that but mostly because of the high withdraw rate.

oh i'm definitely doing this contest. i guess its the challenge!

Interesting... they have a very weird process to decide who gets in and who doesn’t. I am getting blocked rn to sign up using a public IP because... someone else is already there with the same IP (it’s totally possible I am in the middle of a trip rn so I am connected through hotels, workspaces and starbucks, not to forget that sometimes I am connected to the VPN XD)... we will see how this story ends and if I would be able to get in or not XD

Follow up on this:
I saw the manager I was talking to online yesterday and the last few hours today and I just feel ignored. There is not much else to say, they don't don't care and they are SOLID on IP verification as source of true (again... I was out of the country so it could be either the shared IP in the starbucks, the hotel or any other place I was at) so I guess that's it (that + all the things I've read about them doing different payout requirements across forums was enough for me to lost the interest in joining this network). Best of luck to all of you, I'm excited to see the follow up threads :D

Follow up on this:
I saw the manager I was talking to online yesterday and the last few hours today and I just feel ignored. There is not much else to say, they don't don't care and they are SOLID on IP verification as source of true (again... I was out of the country so it could be either the shared IP in the starbucks, the hotel or any other place I was at) so I guess that's it (that + all the things I've read about them doing different payout requirements across forums was enough for me to lost the interest in joining this network). Best of luck to all of you, I'm excited to see the follow up threads :D

Tony,we are sorry you've had such experience with TopOffers. We are getting a lot of applications daily and it's getting harder to provide everyone with clear and detailed feedback. Also, in order to protect the quality of traffic and services we provide, we have to decline a lot of affiliates, even before we really test their traffic. We hope this situation hasn't affected your enthusiasm for affiliate marketing.

Good luck!

Tony,we are sorry you've had such experience with TopOffers. We are getting a lot of applications daily and it's getting harder to provide everyone with clear and detailed feedback. Also, in order to protect the quality of traffic and services we provide, we have to decline a lot of affiliates, even before we really test their traffic. We hope this situation hasn't affected your enthusiasm for affiliate marketing.

Good luck!
No problem at all.

I have had some people asking for more information about TopOffers and ProfitSocial.

TopOffers is a CPA Affiliate Network with 2,000+ exclusive direct offers from industry leaders in
  • dating
  • gambling
  • sweepstakes
  • cams
  • games
  • crypto
  • astro
They cover over 150 countries based with primarily PPL (lead) offers.

If you prefer to work with a smartlink and don't target traffic by yourself, you will want to try ProfitSocial. It is an automated and self-optimizing traffic distribution system.

ProfitSocial makes it easy to monetize all your traffic with maximum eCPM rates. They also have a welcome bonus up to $1500 (talk to your account manager).

They have some mainstream dating offers that I am currently doing small tests for. Flirt.com is one of the brands I'm testing :)

Waste of time this TopOffers network... I know for a fact that I have an account with tthem.... I try to login, and it says user unknown.... I go and register again with same email address, it says that username already exists.... but if I try to recover password, it says that username does not exist....... lol

I remember sending them some traffic like 6 months ago or something, had a manager.... than all of the sudden everyone dissapeared......

Waste of time this TopOffers network... I know for a fact that I have an account with tthem.... I try to login, and it says user unknown.... I go and register again with same email address, it says that username already exists.... but if I try to recover password, it says that username does not exist....... lol

I remember sending them some traffic like 6 months ago or something, had a manager.... than all of the sudden everyone dissapeared......

Hi Kalashari,

Please PM your email.

I am facing the same issue lol.

It's been more than 3 weeks I submitted application.. No reply no nothing from them.

even strict network try to tell you you've been disapprove but then seems it's different. And now this follow along will soon be over 😥

It's been more than 3 weeks I submitted application.. No reply no nothing from them.

even strict network try to tell you you've been disapprove but then seems it's different. And now this follow along will soon be over 😥
It's disappointing to hear this. @TopOffers ProfitSocial please make sure you are going through our member applications.