MOBIPIUM
New caps for NG MTN & Airtel available!

Follow Along Time To Make Some Independent Moves

Affiliate

Beanstalk40

Hi Everyone,

Its coming on just a month since I joined Afflift. In this time, I have followed along and completed the Pops guide and the Beginner's Course 2.0. Both were not profitable but I learnt a lot! In the meantime, I have also been reading up a lot on the forum and Einstein is probably sick of "explaining things to me like I'm a 5 year old". Especially tracking... I'm still not convinced I know how to set it. The number of variables one has to consider to be successful at this business is crazy. I guess the only way to learn is to run real campaigns and get feedback from the masters here on a Follow Along. So, here goes my first one.

🎯 Traffic Source: Adsterra PopUnders (Mainly because Zeydoo is not allowing Propellor Ads on this offer)
🔧 Tracking Tool: Skro (Free Account)
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: SOI registration
💰 Offer Payout: 0.005$ - 0.98$
🌎 Geos - Many (I have asked the AM for the best performing)
💰 Budget - $10 on each iteration as we go along while optimizing and then, scaling up if we can get this into the green.
:) Why Will I Succeed - Third

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!