• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Guide The Ultimate Guide to Clickloss

Galaksion Contest
The initial post in this thread has been updated with a formula to calculate your clickloss %. :)

RollerAds
The initial post in this thread has been updated with a formula to calculate your clickloss %. :)
Which tracker is good for newbies to check out clicks loss for push traffic? On average i am getting more than 1M clicks on my push campaigns every month. I want to figure out zone idd which are having more than 15-20% click loss so that I can blacklist them from the next campaign.

Which tracker is good for newbies to check out clicks loss for push traffic? On average i am getting more than 1M clicks on my push campaigns every month. I want to figure out zone idd which are having more than 15-20% click loss so that I can blacklist them from the next campaign.
You can use any tracker; you have to calculate it yourself.
๐Ÿ’ก TIP: You can calculate your clickloss percentage using the following formula:

(traffic source clicks - tracker clicks) / traffic source clicks * 100 = clickloss %