• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - itโ€™s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along The Megapush Chronicles

MGID

charliebrown

Grand Guru
Hello AffLift readers! Luke was kind enough to share a $10 Megapush promo code with me in exchange for starting a follow along and since I've never used Megapush before, I jumped at the opportunity as fast as i could. Let's see what we can do with this much appreciated promo code!

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Megapush
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Clickedealer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile Content (Games)
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $0.45
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: It's a simple dcb (1-click flow) offer. If it doesn't work i have other offers I can test.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Megapush in general. It's my first time using their platform.

I will be testing some low paying mobile content offers because I only have $10 to play with so I want to make sure i get the most out of it. I will be targeting a LATAM country.

I'll post

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!