1win Partners - leading affiliate program
1win Partners is a leading affiliate program, known for its high engagement strategies, competitive payouts and flexible earning models.

Follow Along Testing Push traffic #MondiadSpring

Martillo

Super Contributor
RevShare
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
238
🎯 Traffic Source: Mondiad
🔧 Tracking Tool: MaxConv
✅ Affiliate Network:Golden Goose & Zeydoo & Mobidea
👍 Type of Offer: mVas
💰 Offer Payout: Various according to GEOs
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because I read that Mondiad have some quality traffic and I am going to use some recommended offer by AM's. So let's hope so!
🔍 I am unsure about: the creatives and landing pages I will be using, because I mostly work with pop traffic.

I've got some landing pages and creatives from spy tools. I funded my Mondiad account yesterday, now I will setup the campaigns and wait for approval.
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top