Guide Testing an offer: ROI is important, but it’s more complicated than that…

Geozo

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I recently left a comment on @TheDanmit’s new follow along, suggesting the kind of budget I like to consider for testing an offer:
Honestly, I think you need to spend a lot more than this to test out an offer. At a minimum, I think you should be spending something like 10-20x payout on an offer to see if it converts. After that - if the offer converts and you decide to test it further - you're really looking at something like 2x payout per zone/target/placement before you decide to cut it. My experience is that if you're testing an offer that you think has some potential, you're really expecting to spend about 100x payout before you can start to find a few patterns emerging.

In response to this comment, @Mrtheone14 asked a question:
so what ROI you consider to continue when spend 10x or 20x on offer?

...which I think is a really good question, but - unfortunately - not the kind of question that has a simple answer. Rather than hijack that thread with a long rambling answer, I thought I'd create this

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!