• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Zeydoo is a newbie friendly CPA network with hundreds of hand-picked profitable offers across all popular verticals.
    Join Zeydoo Today!

Guide Testing an offer: ROI is important, but it’s more complicated than that…

jimmyvanilla

Grand Guru
Community Leader
I recently left a comment on @TheDanmit’s new follow along, suggesting the kind of budget I like to consider for testing an offer:
Honestly, I think you need to spend a lot more than this to test out an offer. At a minimum, I think you should be spending something like 10-20x payout on an offer to see if it converts. After that - if the offer converts and you decide to test it further - you're really looking at something like 2x payout per zone/target/placement before you decide to cut

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!