Traffic Nomads Ad Network
Traffic Nomads Ad Network

Technical guide - Smartlink on pops [+smart geo selection]

RollerAds

FunnelFlux

Super Contributor
Partner
Recently I have been updated our onboarding guides for FunnelFlux Pro and am working on some newbie guidance content.

I'm a firm believer that some of your first campaigns should be purely focused on learning the technical basics, not worrying too much about end profit, and doing so in an environment where your risk of loss is as low as possible.

Think spending $10 a day, <$100 total budget, and trying to keep ROI above -50%.

Basic smartlink campaigns on pops are a great learning arena for this although it can be pretty depressing to throw something up and get -95% ROI every time...

But, we can be a bit more strategic with our research to minimise loss as much as possible, and maybe even find some green!

Though I'll be honest, don't expect a generic pops > smartlink campaign to be very profitable. If it was as easy as throwing pops at a generic link, AM would be a lot easier and it would be a race to the bottom anyway.

But if you're very new to this, you need to learn and practice first. Don't be unrealistic and expect to jump from zero to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!