1win

rkornmeyer

Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Taboola
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: FunnelFlux + TheOptimizer
โœ… Affiliate Network: Squaredance
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Consult + Subscription
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $80
:unsure: Unsure About: The offer doesn't have a ton of creative, and is limited to the CA Geo. Taboola has some strict policies on Nutra. Especially weight loss and mens health.

Fortunately, I do have a managed account with Taboola. I don't spend nearly what they've put in the agreement. However, I had a connection that put me in contact with the AM who also said there was no obligation to meet that requirement. So, another case of networking with people being a VERY important aspect of affiliate marketing.

I am going to run the widgets to advertorials, I've modified some of the Anstrex Nutra landing pages for this purpose. They are all hosted on Cloudflare. I'll be utilizing FunnelFlux's rotator to test what landing pages convert the best.

The advertorials have been severely toned down. But generally follow best practices.

I'll update tracking setup and flow once I have Taboola updated. The AM's will apply a blacklist for the CA geo, and ill be utilizing TheOptimzer rules to further develop a blacklist.

The plan is to start

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!