Swag Holiday Giveaway ๐ŸŽ

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
December starts tomorrow which means we are cruising into the holidays and the end of the 2021. To celebrate, I want to give away some affLIFT swag! ๐Ÿš€

To enter the giveaway and get some awesome affLIFT swag, simply head over to the swag store, pick what you would like to receive, and post a screenshot of it:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://swag.afflift.com/

Reply with a screenshot of which gift you would like to receive. Please only post 1 screenshot. I will randomly select 10 winners in 1 week (Tuesday, December 7th) and send each of you whatever gift you posted :)

Unfortunately, Spring (the company that is creating the swag) cannot shop to some countries. If you are selected as a winner and I cannot ship you the item, I will PayPal you the value of the gift ๐Ÿ‘

AdsEmpire
I'm ordering myself the backpack :D

Dear Santa Luke,

I've been a good boy this year. For Christmas I would really like to receive an affLIFT t-shirt. I've enclosed an image so you're certain which one I want.

Sincerely,

Nick

P.S. When you come to my house this year I'll have a huge plate with cookies and milk for you. Bring your appetite.

Decided to get myself the jersey shirt too. Looks like I should get it before Christmas. Merry Christmas to me :D

Maybe I'll give me one of these swag stuff as a birthday present, since my b-day is on December (27th)

- Samira

Dear Santa Luke(Copied from @Nick ),

I need this awesome Hoodie :)

Marry Christmas !!

THANK YOU ANTHONY. YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.​

Love that Navy Jumper! <3

Can be my gym swag cause it's bloody freezing here! :ROFLMAO:

THANK YOU ANTHONY. YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.​

Love that Navy Jumper! <3

Can be my gym swag cause it's bloody freezing here! :ROFLMAO:
nice! Looking forward to a pic :D

Feel free to post a screenshot of another product to enter the giveaway ๐Ÿ‘