Survey Pops Follow Along Contest - $1,000 in Prizes!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
CrakRevenue
For every new person running these survey offers from Zeydoo, if you have budget/cashflow issues, make sure you contact your manager and submit your KYC documents BEFORE the payout date.

It's been like this for a year and it doesn't make sense, but Zeydoo only requires you to add your KYC details right on the payment date, which makes the actual payment get delayed for a few days or even a week and it could kill your campaign's cashflow.

I'm not participating in the contest, but will throw in my 2 cents :) haven't seen many dating survey FA threads in this contest, but I'm currently running one on PropellerAds classic push traffic with somewhat stable $0.20-0.25/day profit and total $7 profit for the 2.5 month lifetime of the campaign LOL more for fun of course. I might be misinterpreting, while contest focuses mostly on pops, from contest description pops do not look like a must (based on suggestion to try different traffic sources), so push could be worth a try.

A couple of GEOs to try were suggested by Zeydoo AM, in-page push campaigns died out quickly. Last remaining classic push campaign runs on high activity users 1/day, never changed creatives for the whole 2.5 months. Initially added a couple of prelanders (survey and chat), but after struggling for some time my (defective?) ML backend decided that Zeydoo dating survey offer (2061) performs better without them (outperformed by about 10%). Stats attached.

WIth direct linking it's mostly about careful bidding, so CPA could do the trick.

Attachments

• 1634764906776.png
    1634764906776.png
    604.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Looks like we need 6 more follow alongs in the next few days to hit the goal of 20 so I can double the prizes :D

I was just getting things organized to set up a survey campaign and noticed this alert from Zeydoo (published 10 minutes ago)

I'm not sure I understand it though...

@Zeydoo - does this mean USE or DON'T USE profitablesurvey.live?

(I just created 2 new links and they were generated for richsurvey.site and lucrativesurvey.site, so I'm confused whether to change or not)

I was just getting things organized to set up a survey campaign and noticed this alert from Zeydoo (published 10 minutes ago)

I'm not sure I understand it though...

@Zeydoo - does this mean USE or DON'T USE profitablesurvey.live?

(I just created 2 new links and they were generated for richsurvey.site and lucrativesurvey.site, so I'm confused whether to change or not)

They will both work, however the new domains are redirectless so will give you far better return ;)

Basically just use profitablesurvey.live instead of richsurvey.site

I thought it was the other way around?

Actually think you maybe right, I changed my links to profitablesurvey.live but that was last month, that message is a bit confusing now I've read it.
I have reached out to my AM but might not get a reply until Monday now!

Just double checked my links and I was given both which is even more confusing! lol

But to confirm I have tested both richsurvey.site and profitablesurvey.live they both bring up the offer page