• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Survey Pops - FA Contest

RollerAds

caleb

Super Contributor
I have decided to join the contest since I am already running small tests here and there with these survey offers. Why not make an extra $50 and get to learn more and expediting the learning process. I hope I can spend the $50 requirement to win the prize.😁

Source: Zeropark
Offer: Finance Survey Offer
GEO: Worlwide

I have actually launched a few campaigns already testing the domain redirect traffic of Zeropark. I have a few GEO running but today I have launched in a few more GEOs.

My strategy will be to bid the minimum required by Zeropark which is 0.001. I will try to run in as wide GEO as possible using the minumum bid. Let's see how this goes, I will update in a day or two.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!