Guide Spy Hero, New SpyTool Walk-Through

CrakRevenue

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
Spy Hero is quit different than any other spy tool i have worked with.. its very newbie friendly . and with there system you already have ready made filtered "offers" to check , no need to dig deep for hours to get a good campaign "although i love that "
Every thing is organized with their system , and i think its not fully automated as other spytools. so it some kind different and its a good addition to my tools.

it has Facebook, "the most Ads and offers" , Ecommerce , Youtube, & Native "less numbers"
Let's Explore Facebook Tool first:
untitled-1-jpg.35962

1- General Dashboard : its shows 4 essential important numbers Ads running, and Total ads, "these are general searches"
Total offers & affiliate Ids : That's what make SpyHero different. its too interesting "but limited to three networks " Clickbank-DigiStore24- Maxweb"
i think if they can expand to more networks , this option will be No.1 while I'm using it :)

Most of main offers that are shown here are related to clickbank .
2- Search Ads : you can n search with specific keywords, in 9 Specific Niches , i the specified 3 networks" Clickbank-DigiStore24- Maxweb" , with 310+ Offers

[ATTACH

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!