Follow Along Spin and Win - UK - PropellerAds Push Notifications

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
In honor of our PropellerAds December Contest, I am going to do a follow along campaign with their push notification traffic and a gambling offer for the UK.

CAMPAIGN BREAKDOWN :D
  • Offer: Spin and Win (UK)
  • Payout: $82.50
  • Affiliate Network: PeerFly
  • Traffic Source: PropellerAds
  • Budget: $190.80 (2.3x the payout)
  • Tracker: Voluum
I have $190.80 on my PropellerAds account so I am going to use that to try to get this offer profitable. I decided to try a gambling offer because I have read multiple places that gambling converts well with push. We'll see about that :p

CAMPAIGN RESEARCH :geek:

Taking a look at the PropellerAds Traffic Chart, I see that GB (UK) had 33,434 push notification click yesterday with an "optimal" rate of $0.12. I think I can probably go lower than that if I create a good creative.

A quick Google search shows that Spin and Win has a pretty good reputation and there are some good reviews I can potentially use an inspiration and information for my own landing page.

PeerFly also has over 100 creatives supplied and 2 landing pages. I've reached out to my "affiliate manager" to see if there are any updated creatives that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!