ProPush.Me is a platform for monetizing traffic with push subscriptions
for affiliates and webmasters

Sharing and seeking assistance: Using Google Sheets to periodically check if a domain is flagged by Google

RollerAds

SunTime

Contributor
Recently, I encountered issues where my domain was flagged by Google as a dangerous site, and some pages were marked as unsafe. Additionally, a staff member from Adsterra informed me that a campaign link of mine had a redirect URL that was flagged by Google Safe Browsing.

Therefore, I have been thinking about how to promptly find out if my domain has been flagged by Google Safe Browsing.

I searched forums but couldn't find a similar solution, except for a Google Form shared by Dood that sends notifications once flagged by VirusTotal.

I asked ChatGPT for help, and it suggested using the Safe Browsing API to check URLs.

Here is the result:

You need to access the Google Cloud Console, obtain the Google Safe Browsing API, and complete the relevant setup in the Google Sheet to use it.

After testing, domains flagged as dangerous by Google can be detected, and email alerts will be sent to you.
1719829746197-png.52940

But what I need help with is:

I used both the Google Safe Browsing API and the website https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search to check my domain.

The API returns only two results: safe and unsafe,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!