Sharing a VPN Lander with translations

kaminari

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I haven't been posting much recently mostly due to the fact my main computer decided it was not my friend anymore and that I should be staring at a nice blue screen instead of my normal one. After several hours of troubleshooting, I thought I know I'll create a bootable USB and just install Windows over the top just to get back up and running, simples I thought as I chuckled to myself thinking you can't beat me computer I've been doing this a long time you know.

Well, I may have been doing this a long time but I never learn, don't drink and try and fix computers!!

As I had consumed some wine while initially troubleshooting my brain failed to register that the device I was just about to wipe was the main drive on my server, it was only after trying to boot from a USB device that had some old crap on it instead of Windows for ages that I realised I'd wiped the wrong bloody drive.

200.gif

Well after about a week, and several new bits of IT kit later you'll be pleased to know I'm

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!