Guide Setting up a New Mailing Operation

Galaksion Contest

charliebrown

Grand Guru
Hey guys,

I know some of you know I specialize in email because I like to mention it any time I get lol :p So I figured I'd let you all in on how I go about it :)

Typically when I send offers to my email list its done through a private mailing platform that is designed to send mail at exceptionally fast speeds and in very large volume.

This wont be that.

See the way I mail is called "GI" Mailing. GI stands for General Internet. This means the mailing list is made up of privately owned domains. A good example would be [email protected], or [email protected]

Most people refer to this as B2B mailing but the difference here is that us old school mailers don't like the term B2B because we are not mailing ONLY business owners. Our list could also be families ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) Our list sometimes could also be mailing small businesses like [email protected]. There are also sometimes really small corporations in our list such as small/local cable providers such as [email protected], [email protected]. These are small fiber/cable providers in the USA.

The point is that we don't mail to the more popular

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!