• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Guide Setting up a campaign on ZeroPark with BeMob Tracker and PeerFly [Video]

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
One of the reasons I wanted to do the early bird pricing (besides that I figured it would entice a few more of you to sign up) is that I knew there would be a learning curve for me. So, after testing a few different methods for uploading videos, I've landed on Vimeo.

Here is a screencast I did earlier today of how to setup a campaign on ZeroPark with PeerFly and BeMob tracker.

(recommended you watch it in full screen)

I will post a follow up tomorrow HOPEFULLY with some good data to explain optimizations :)

I'd definitely appreciate your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!