• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along Selfadvertiser+Traffic company+Bemob

1win

satyaraju

Super Contributor
Hello friends Good evening

I am satyaraju .I have started my journey with Mr Luke ’s amazing pop guide.After gone through the guide and Affilift forum, have taken lifetime subscription here

I have started my journey 6 months ago ,for cpa with pop and push

I have started creation of campaigns in Selfadvertiser in the first week of this month and created 4 campaigns with bid optimizer

Unfortunately i lost $146 and my revenue is only $0.376

screenshot-2020-10-31-at-12-35-04-am-png.14865

So i got fear to continue there with fear of losing money.Later on i have created another campaign and stopped.

After reading books of @akahma @servando&jimmy etc i have started creating campaigns from yesterday

Traffic source self advertiser
Affiliate network Traffic company
Geo Morocco
vertical Sweepsticks
Tracker Bemob

Now i have created without bid optimizer option
Total cost $6.88
conversions 6
Revenue $4,2

screenshot-2020-10-31-at-12-36-17-am-png.14866

Felt

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!