• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along SelfAdvertiser Contest - Lead gen with PPV traffic πŸ“Š

Geozo

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey guys. This is my entry for the SA contest.
I'm going to be testing a type of offer we've been running in the last few months and see how it goes with redirect traffic first, and move to pops if the volume is limited or we see good results.

Traffic type: redirect
Offer type: lead generation, won't call the vertical :)
Geo: tier 1 (AU, USA, UK, CA)
Payout: $6-9 depending on geo but I'll test some more offers as I've noticed some networks can pay up to $14
Daily budget: $30

I created a new campaign with tracking and here are the recommended bids to test the optimizer:

sa-bids-jpg.14339

The minimum learning bid is close to the average according to the traffic calculator. The learning budget per source is 25% of $9 as recommended by SelfAdvertiser, but I might have to tweak it later if we test more offers.

The campaign was approved yesterday so I already have some data to dig. I'll update it later after doing some optimization. Let's

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!