Follow Along Roant's unusual Zeropark contest follow-along - detailed, unique & fun

kaminari

roant

Contributor
May/02/2020

OK here we go.

Joined the forum yesterday and was half way through Luke's pop guide. About to follow it to the tee and all of a sudden noticed Zeropark's contest starting today.

So decided to go this route and update this follow-along as frequently as possible. I'll put down what I did today, what I plan to do tomorrow, my thought process and questions. I'll be as detailed & transparent as possible to make this follow-along more interesting.

Would be great if I could get some feedback along the way. Putting some skin in the game, learning from real-life experience instead of book theory, getting feedback quickly, and taking more actions based on the feedbacks, is probably the best way to learn.

I do have one and only one request though: please be BRUTAL. No matter how harsh it is, I can take it and won't feel offended at all. If you think I've made a stupid mistake, say so because that way I can remember it and probably won't make that same mistake again.

What I did in the last 24 hours:

1)read half way through Luke's pop guide

2)applied to Mobipium and replied to their

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!