• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Propush vs. RollerAds Drama ๐Ÿ˜ก

Geozo

L1Ght

Grand Guru
I've been using Propush for more than a year now, and recently I noticed a significant decrease in profits. When I heard about Rollerads, I decided to give it a try.
I changed Propush script to RollerAds a week ago, Everything was working well; I achieved an additional profit rate of 19% compared to 12% previously. Additionally, they had a list of subscribers that I had previously collected.
After 7 days, my AM at PropellerAds, the second company to Propush, contacted me to inform me that my account would be suspended because I use RollerAds, and I would have to change it to their Propush.
I was like, "Are you kidding me? Is this how you compete?"

200.gif

When I checked the forum, I noticed in some comments that some people are experiencing the same problem, especially recently, as they are losing their advertisers to RollerAds. This is the conversation that occurred between me and RollerAds, and PropellerAds AMs.
4-png.50685

5-png.50686

2-png.50688

3-png.50689

If you receive a similar notification, please leave it in the comments to discuss this topic, and we will

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!