GEO: LatAm, CIS. Payment Models: CPA / SPEND / RS / HYBRID. Predict your CPA rate with PIN-UP Partners

ProPush Constructor — where is the ROI?

common

Lurker
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
4
Hey guys,

I’ve been testing traffic for PopPush, but so far I can’t make the numbers work at all.

I tried both Clickadu and TrafficStars.

On banner traffic I was getting around 5% CTR, but the final CPC was still too expensive. Landing page CTR varied a lot depending on the version.

I also made a split test with around 20 different landing page variations, but none of them came even close to making the buying math work.

Best case I was hoping to get somewhere around -20% ROI during testing, but in reality I’m seeing around -70% ROI or even worse almost everywhere.

Another thing that looks strange to me is the CPM on PopPush itself.

Compared to other web monetization platforms, my PopPush CPM is very low.

For US traffic, some people I know told me they are getting more than $2 CPM, while mine is below $1.

So I’m trying to understand whether this is mainly because of low volume, traffic quality, GEO mix, or something else.

At the moment, the traffic quality from Clickadu and TrafficStars doesn’t seem suitable for this funnel at all.

Has anyone here successfully bought traffic for PopPush recently?

Which
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top