• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along PropellerAds Onclick + Sweeps (Poland)

MGID

charliebrown

Grand Guru
Jumping in a little late for the December Contest but here we go!

Details:
Popunders - Mobile Only
Geo: Poland
Offer: Sweeps (Win a Smartphone)
Bid: SmartCPM. Setting this to $0.50 for now
Budget: $10-20 per day (trying $10 but if its like push traffic i probably will not see many impressions. If that's the case I'll try a $20 budget)
*Adblock zones included for now...

I will also be using 3 landing pages and i have 3 similar offers i can test. I also will be ripping LPs from Adplexity.
I searched for the the longest running landers in my geo and my geos language (set the day running scale to 8-xxx). There was only 3 different ones so if you have adplexity you can see what kind of landers I am using ;) For those that don't its the typical "spin wheel" LPs (2 of them with different graphics/color schemes) and a mobile responsive LP.

Campaign is waiting to be approved. I'll update soon!

ss1-png.1841

ss2-png.1842

Gotta love how fast PropllerAds is with campaign approval :)

starting-png.1843

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!