PropellerAds Contest - Choose Your Favorite Follow Along

RollerAds

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• varunkeskar

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Jacek

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Pablo T

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Nick

Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Ronald V.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • noisyboy

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • javirap

• Aptfxer

Votes: 47 34.1%
  • sheeperman

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dragon-God

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • servandosilva

• agentf

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats man! Great follow along.

Thanks for that. Appreciate it.

AdsEmpire
Well done to the winner @Aptfxer great FA :cool:

Congrats to the runners up and all who participated, you are all winners in my eyes :p

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all participants of the contest!

We read each follow along with great interest. You've all done a great job! Especially the winners. You deserved your awards ๐Ÿ‘

We would also like to reward the most active participants. @Pablo T and @Jacek , you get $ 100 bonuses for the next deposit of at least $ 500. Thank you for supporting all participants with your tips and positive comments. We will send you promotional codes in private messages soon.

And we would also like to thank @servandosilva for his follow along. Your campaign was not profitable, but you did a good job. In the future, it makes sense to launch a CPM campaign with good zones or add more creatives. We're giving you a $ 150 bonus for your next campaign and congratulations on winning The PropellerAds Favorite nomination!

In conclusion, we remind everyone that we buy case studies about campaigns with our traffic and pay a lot for them โžก๏ธ https://propellerads.com/blog/adv-its-time-to-get-paid-for-case-studies/

So, although the contest is over, you always have the opportunity to make great profit with PropellerAds!

Good luck to everyone and may the profit be with you :cool:

Congratulations to the winners of our awesome contest with PropellerAds! :)

๐Ÿฅ‡ @Aptfxer $1000
๐Ÿฅˆ @Nick $600
๐Ÿฅ‰ @varunkeskar $300
๐Ÿฅ‰ @Ronald V. $300

Since we had a tie for 3rd, instead of splitting the 3rd place prize, I am going to put in an extra $200 of my own money and give both @varunkeskar and @Ronald V. $300. They've been great members of affLIFT for awhile and I appreciate their awesome contributions to our community ๐Ÿš€

I will be sending out prizes today and we'll be announcing another contest soon :D

GolfBidder here I come!

Congratulations to everyone that took part and many thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Big thanks to Luke for his very generous addition to the prize pool. Excellent stuff!

Well done everyone. Well deserved!

And we would also like to thank @servandosilva for his follow along. Your campaign was not profitable, but you did a good job. In the future, it makes sense to launch a CPM campaign with good zones or add more creatives. We're giving you a $ 150 bonus for your next campaign and congratulations on winning The PropellerAds Favorite nomination!
Wohoo!
Congrats again to all the winners!

Congrats to all Winners :)

We read each follow along with great interest. You've all done a great job! Especially the winners. You deserved your awards ๐Ÿ‘

We would also like to reward the most active participants. @Pablo T and @Jacek , you get $ 100 bonuses for the next deposit of at least $ 500. Thank you for supporting all participants with your tips and positive comments. We will send you promotional codes in private messages soon.

In conclusion, we remind everyone that we buy case studies about campaigns with our traffic and pay a lot for them โžก๏ธ https://propellerads.com/blog/adv-its-time-to-get-paid-for-case-studies/

So, although the contest is over, you always have the opportunity to make great profit with PropellerAds!

Thank you @PropellerAds - I'm super happy to get the bonus! Gonna put it to good use :)

Also thanks to everyone who participated and shared their knowledge. I've learned A LOT from you guys.

And congratulations to all the winners. @Aptfxer, you had my vote - very inspiring FA.

Thank you @PropellerAds

GolfBidder here I come!

Congratulations to everyone that took part and many thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Big thanks to Luke for his very generous addition to the prize pool. Excellent stuff!

Haha, great! Well deserved. Good FA ๐Ÿš€ ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ