Follow Along PropellerAds Audience /specific interests Testing

Geozo

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
PropellerAds recently make propllerads audience available to All Accounts levels
and you can now choose a specific audience /interest.
1-png.22068

at first in this follow along I will choose a new category to run, and test with push "eCommerce " as there is Shopping interest. as I'm intending to run eCommerce in the long run now,

first of all, let's make it more clear. interests have 7 overlapping categories, this means the same audience can be present in both categories, for example, (Shopping, Dating ), but you can only pick one.
Gender has 2 categories, not overlapping .. for sure
and finally -
Age, with three categories, 18-29, 30-49, 50+ not overlapping
you can choose only one of the three main categories
and with some options like (sports, and Shopping, IGaming, & utilities Age disappear.)

Please note, when working with propellerads audience," choosing any option" you are only choosing the filtered traffic and ignoring any other "unfiltered traffic "and that traffic may be too good too.

for this follow-along i have chosen a rev share offer from maxbounty, using Voluum as a tracker, and for sure PropellerAds.

i have researched the offer

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!