Slotland Affiliates VIP campaign
Unlock a world of earning potential! With a trusted program that's been delivering results for years, and gain access to top-performing brands 🚀

Propeller problem, can you help me solve it? I am confused

BIG Conference

xanigm

1. I run the CPA Goal mode, why does it lose traffic after a short while? Then the editor shows a red label, asking me to increase the bid or start over or change the guide page. How can I solve this problem?

2. Should I use the CPA Goal mode when I collect whitelists? Why do I feel it is very unstable? The ROI is green and red or there is no traffic after running for a few days

3. Should the landing page be changed frequently? Does the CPA Goal mode need to manually exclude the zoneid with large losses or high clicks and 0 conversions?

4. I still use the CPA Goal mode for the second run. The CPM price is high and low. How can I control it? Because it is high, I lose money again, and there are not many whitelists. Should I use smartcpm or cpm, but I don’t know how much it bids, because I use the CPA Goal mode. Each zoneid has a dynamic price. Should I pay attention to its winning rate? Increase the bid and keep it

5. If I collect whitelists, should I ignore it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!