Problems Setting Up Campaigns in PropellerAds

CrakRevenue

Millie

Contributor
I've been working through @Luke's beginners guide. I've set up everything as explained, but have also set it up using @PropellerAds. The PropellerAds traffic points to a campaign which includes the two best converting offers.

I now want to create two new campaigns using PropellerAds, with each campaign containing just one offer.

I've gone into BeMob and duplicated the existing campaign twice. I've given each one a new name, kept the traffic source as PropellerAds, and deleted an offer, so that each new campaign has only one offer. I've then copied the campaign URL.

In PropellerAds, I've copied my existing campaign twice. I've renamed each one, replaced the target URL with the new campaign URLs from BeMob and have submitted them for approval.

PropellerAds have rejected the new campaigns. The existing one is still running. The reason given is "Multiple subscriptions requests on LP". I've told them I'm not using a landing page as I'm direct linking. They've replied, "you need to check your offers and make sure there are no Multiple subscriptions requests".

Can someone tell me, what are "Multiple subscription requests" and how do I identify

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!